So Amanda has encouraged, or told, me to start a blog about the wedding and planning. How exciting! So you will get to hear my story of how I go from Wilson to Burnes.
On May 24th, 2008, Will asked me to marry him in front of my entire family on bended knee at our college graduation party. Completely shocked and speechless, I said yes!! Of course!! We have the entire thing on video and have watched it countless times. I cry everytime! I finally found 'my prince in cowboy boots'! That was the happiest day of my life, thus far. I'm sure our wedding day will be right up there.
With in days we had decided on a location for the ceremony and reception. Due to Will's busy coaching schedule, I was given a 3 week window during the summer for the wedding to take place. Originally, I chose June 27th. Our parish's Homecoming Picnic was that weekend, so that date was out! Thus, it was moved to June 20th. Appparently, that is THE wedding date to have! And we got it first!!!!! I do not know how many people I have told that that is my wedding date and their is that day too!



hey!!! I can't waitto see your journey!!!
ReplyDeleteI still need to talk to Fr Jeff- I haven't seen him in a while- will have to email him :)
Pam