Saturday, January 3, 2009

the ring

Will and I had never looked at engagement rings, together. Yes, we knew that we were going to marry one another, but the opportunity never came up for us to shop, or for me to pick out a ring. Frankly, I had no idea what I wanted. I knew white gold and princess cut diamonds. Will knew that as well. I think for 2 years I pounded that into his head.

My first thought of my ring, once the tears quit flowing so I could see it, was 'holy moly it's huge!' My second thought was 'he did so well!' Will and two of his best friends and one of their friends went shopping for the ring. Apparently they went everywhere! Will knew pretty much knew what he wanted, and found the perfect ring. Way to go babe!

I can sum my engagement ring up in two words - simply perfect!


1 comment:

  1. OMG!! it's the real, much more beautiful version of the fake engagement ring!!! beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete