Monday, June 8, 2009

bachelorette fun!!

12 days and counting!!



oh my goodness! I am so excited I cannot stand it! I have been running around the house yelling 'We're getting married! We're getting married!" I think the first 10 times Will thought it was cute, now I am just getting on his nerves!



This past weekend was my bachelorette party in Fredricksburg! It was a weekend full of good friends, great family, fabulous shopping, and awesome gifts! woo hoo! 2 of my teacher friends from school got to ride with me to F-burg. I'm pretty sure we only stopped talking to belt out Taylor Swift and Eli Young Band, then it was back to talking! I am soo thankful to have these 2 fabulous ladies as my friends. I am so stoked for what this next year holds for us!



Amanda planned a bunch of FABULOUS activities for us to take part in! The first thing on the agenda was the scavenger hunt. We chose a restaurant where a local singer was playing in a patio type atmosphere...of course a group of girls walking in with one wearing a HUGE veil complete with tiara and a bouquet does NOT draw attention at all! I ended up chatting with her and going on stage with her to get her help on the scavenger hunt!



After a great lunch (mmmmm german fooood) we hit the shops! We shopped, got asked 42 times if I was getting married. (my smart butt comment was 'No..they are just making me wear this.' :o) and had a blast. I cannot remember the last time that I got to relax and spend a wonderful day with some of my closest friends. (I said some because other of my closest friends could not be there...:o( we missed yall!!!!)



After shopping, ice cream, and dr. pepper, we headed back to the cabin to get ready for dinner. We put on our fanciest dresses and hit Mamacita's! Praise the Lord above for fabulous mexican food and margaritas! After dinner, we went back to the cabin for the festivities to begin. A lingerie shower, How Well Do You Know Your Man quiz, and create a bride with toilet paper completed the evening. It was a great weekend to catch up with friends and family!



Thank you to all who went! You made it a fabulous weekend that I could never forget! See You on June 20th!!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww sounds like fun...

    i realize i'm a few months late, but welcome to the blogging world! see you in a few days!

    love you bye!

    ReplyDelete