Wednesday, May 13, 2009

39 days and counting!

Yes that is right...39 more days of Wilson before a lifetime of Burnes.

Invitations have been mailed as of Monday. Let the Alleluiah Chorus begin!! I am thrilled to have the daunting task behind me, and Sara, and Mom, and Will, and Mema, and Marilyn, and Aunt Joanie. Without their amazing help, it would not have been completed!

Bachelorette Party is READY to go!...I pretend like I have done a thing to plan for it. But I KNOW that the wonderful BOTB - (Bridesmaids of the Bride) have done a fabulous job on planning a spectacular weekend.

I received my passport today! WE GET TO GO TO THE BAHAMAS! We will need a well deserved vacation after the wedding stresses before the summer woahs. Watch out July....

Couples Shower is next weekend. Let's go to VEGAS, baby! FYI...Vegas is located at my parent's house! Cannot wait. Kerri has worked so hard on this, along with the other BOTB and I cannot wait to enjoy their hard work!!! :o)

Woo for the Wedding!!

1 comment:

  1. ack!Vic just told me she has 14 days left for kindergarten- you guys quit with these milestones- they are killing me!!

    ReplyDelete