I have not blogged in forever. Let's catch you up to speed...
WE'RE MARRIED!! Will and I got married on June 20th on the most amazing day, in the most beautiful ceremony, and most magnificent reception known to man. It was my dream wedding. Nothing could have been better or pinker. We were surrounded by our closest family and friends (300ish people). I cannot thank Vine and Branches out of Gainesville for their amazing God given talent and personal touches. They made my dream come to life!
When we came back from our honeymoon...we hit the ground running! Will was gone to Coach's School and various other confernces. As for me, I was trying to set up a home and gone to conferences as well. Right before football started, Will got moved to the high school. He was assigned VARSITY football tightends and JV/Varsity baseball. As for a teaching field....p.e. The man has it made. He is having a fabulous year and couldn't be happier. The long days are wearing on us, but not many more.
As for me...I was trying to set up my classroom as early as possible. I knew that the beginning of school would bring a long list of to-dos and I didn't want my classroom to be one. I decided on a sports theme this year, being a coach's wife and all. OH and I designated myself Spirit Coordinator for baseball...basically I set up the spirit tables and try to raise spirit for baseball...they get no love. Two weeks before school starts, I am informed that I will be teaching ESL this year, 1 of 3 ESL teachers for my grade level. Ok, Jalynn. You can do this. From that moment on, I knew that this year was going to be a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME!
Currently, we are making it. Both working long hours and seeing each other less and less. I am ready for football to be over, even though I have learned SO much. I have made new friends, lost some old friends due to new jobs, and have gained a husband. This year is going to be a learning experience for me. Good thing I like to learn!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment