I can tell the wedding is getting close! How, you ask? Not because June is only 2 months away. No, not because I am having 'those' dreams regarding my dress, the decorations, and the day of, stupid limes. No, not because I have constant worries and phone calls. I know that it is getting close because when I hear a great love song on the radio, I tear up. I read a sappy love card from one of our showers, I tear up. I look at our engagement pictures, I tear up. I type this blog, I tear up....for Pete's sake Jalynn, get yourself together!
It is finally becoming extremely real that we are getting married! I get to marry my best friend, the love of my life, the man that I have searched my whole life for. I get to marry him! I thank God everyday for this amazing man that he has placed in my life. When we first started 'talking' I prayed to God everynight that I just wanted our journey to be a good one. I thanked him for everyday he gave Will and I a chance to make it, an opportunity to make this work. Kyle Bennett Band says it better, 'Deep in my heart I know he's the only one' and always have.
I hope everyone gets a Will. Everyone deserves to find the amazing love that I have found. I love quotes that play with the word 'will'. I have one hanging in the hall that says, 'In your will is my peace' - C.S. Lewis. I also believe, where there is a will there is a way.



No comments:
Post a Comment