Less than 3 months to the wedding.
Time...
Flying...
Fast...
Will and I got our engagement pictures taken by this fabulous natural light photographer based out of Colleyville (aka my cousin) Pam. We took them in Stephenville at Tarleton State Campus and at an old feed mill on March 21st, 2009. They are completely fabulous pictures that I love!! She will be doing my bridals in April. I cannot wait!!!!
I have my first Bridal Shower on Wednesday, April 1st, at school. I guess the teachers think I have a good sense of humor since my shower is on April Fool's Day. Oh well. My mom is driving in. She is going to get to meet the awesome people I work with and my fabulous children. They are going to be soooo surprised.
Here is an updated list of completed items:
dress is in and being altered.
detarture is arranged.
invitations and thank yous are ordered.
veil, head piece, and shoes purchased.
engagement pics taken.
met with photographer over spring break. (great guy)
some honeymoon clothes purchased.
favor table pretty much complete.
met with the florist/decorator over spring break, finalized some things.
guest list almost complete....this is going to be the death of me.
Will's ring purchased and received.
ordering garter today.
whew. We have a lot done, but some still to go! Time is really picking up speed now! Can you believe 48 more days of school??? Where has the year gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment