Sunday, February 15, 2009

Registered




What a relief to have such a HUGE task behind us! Will and I met the fabulous MOTB in Ft. Worth at Hulen Mall to register for our wedding gifts. We started the day off at Dillard's. After getting over the initial shock of actually getting to this point in the wedding preparations, We went to scanning. Will found enjoyment in scanning me and other random things into our registry. At Diallard's this wasn't much of a problem, but if you see something random on the registry, Will did it. The first thing we would ask after getting the scanner is 'how do you delete things off?' I think we deleted more than we scanned.

After Dillard's, we went to Target. Target was AMAZING! I found these fabulous dishes that match the solid ones I picked out at Dillard's. It was so much fun getting to register for things and thinking about how I was going to use them. I loved picking out serving pieces! As a teacher, we have luncheons at least once a month. So serving pieces are a must!






Our final stop for the day was Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We registered for bedroom and bathroom stuff there. We decided to go with a sage green, chocolate brown, and goldish/tan in our bedroom and bathroom. It looks very clean and chic. I absolutely love it! It is so exciting to think about all of this new stuff for us to use in our new life together. I cannot wait! Who would have thought registering would be this much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment